Registration for our next half and full marathon training program is now open! Our 2018-19 program will begin Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 8am, at Osage Park in Danville. Our 20 week program will train members to run the half or full Oakland Marathon which takes place on Sunday, March 24, 2019. Click here to register online now.
New member registration is $130, and if you register by Nov 15 take $10 off using code eastbay2019. Returning members always save.
Our 20-week half or full marathon training program begins with a kick-off and orientation on Saturday, November 3rd at Osage Park in Danville!
What to expect:
- Train in cooler weather. Our season will now run from November 3, 2018 through March 24, 2019.
- Enjoy guilt-free holiday eating. You’re training for a half or full marathon! Imagine all the great carbo-loading excuses you will have for Thanksgiving, Christmas and the new year.
- Be ready for a personal best. The Oakland Marathon is a scenic, flat and fast course, and includes a full, half and a 5K.
- Chance at more bling! The Oakland Marathon offers a cool “We Run the Town Challenge,” where you run both a 5k and half marathon on the same day and earn a special bib and an extra medal. Perfect for those who’ve already run a half marathon and are looking for a new challenge.
- Get our discount code. After registering for USA Fit, you'll get our team discount code for the Oakland Marathon races.
- Train for another spring race. If you’re goal race is Napa, the L.A. Marathon or another spring race, we can help you with your training goals.
- Use our half marathon training program as a benchmark for the San Francisco Marathon. If you’ve already signed up for the SF Marathon, run the half at Oakland and we’ll provide a bridging plan to get you to the SF starting line.
Whatever your training goal, we've got you covered. Online registration is now open. Reserve your spot today at www.usafiteastbay.com.